NEET UG Counselling 2021 Schedule
He says, “Dear Students, Counselling for NEET-UG will begin by MCC from January 19. You all are the nation’s future, and I hope that your services will give a new direction to your career with the mantra seva. I extend my best wishes to you”.
The NEET exam was held on September 12 for admission to many courses. NEET counseling 2021 will be held for admission to 89,395 MBBS, 27,948 BDS,52,720 AYUSH, 603 BVSc AH, and BSc Nursing,1,899 AIIMS and 249 JIPMER MBBS seats. MCC has announced proper guidelines for candidates participating in NEET 2021 Counselling.
Table of Contents
NEET counselling 2021 Schedule
Recently MCC has released the NEET counselling 2021. As informed earlier by MCC, NEET will have four rounds of Counselling this year. Those candidates who will register for the Counselling will have to fill their choices of courses and college. Then based on merit and choices, the list will be released. Those candidates who select their seat in the First Round will have to appear in the college for document verification, and the remaining candidates will have to wait for a second round. The remaining seats will be available in the second. This is how the four rounds will be conducted. The third and fourth rounds will be mop-up and stray vacancy rounds. The counselling session will include Registration and payment, Choice filling and locking, seat allotment, Results, and last Reporting to the allotted college.
Round 1 in NEET UG Counselling 2021 Schedule :
- Registration and payment = January 19 to January 24, 2022, till noon (6 days)
- Choice filling and locking = January 20 to January 24, 2022, till noon (5 days)
- Seat allotment = January 27 to January 28 2022 (2 days)
- Result= January 29.2022 (1 day)
- Reporting to allotted college = January 30 to February 4, 2022 (6 days)
Round 2 in NEET UG Counselling 2021 Schedule :
- Registration and payment – February 9 to February 14 till 12 noon (6 days)
- Choice filling and locking – February 10 to February 14 till 12 midnight(5 days)
- Seat allotment = February 17 to 18 2022 (7 days)
- Result= February 19 2022(1 day)
- Reporting to allotted college= February 20 to 26, 2022 (6 days)
Mop-up round :
- Registration and payment = March 2 to 7 till 12 noon (6 days)
- Choice filling and locking = March 3 to 7 till 12 noon (5 days)
- Seat allotment = March 10 and 11 (2 days)
- Result= March 12, 2022
- Reporting to allotted college= March 13 to 19, 2022 (7 days)
Stay Vacancy Round :
There will be no new registration payment option. There will be no fresh Choice filling in Stray Vacancy Account. Candidates who had filled in earlier rounds can go for the stay Vacancy Round. Along with this, only the eligible candidates who are not holding any seat can only participate in the Online stray Vacancy Round.
- Processing of Seat Allotment = March 21, 2022 (1 day)
- Result= 22nd March 2022 (1 day)
- Reporting = 23rd to 26th March (4 days).
Some Other Information:
- The Supreme Court confirmed the 27% OBC Quota and the 10% EWS reservation.
- To about the NEET 2021 counselling scheme for 15% AQI
- 15% MBBS/BDS Seats of States
- All India Quota of JIPMER (Puducherry/ Karaikal)
- 100% MBBS Seats of AIIMS across India
- All India Quota Seats of Faculty of Dentistry (Jamia Milia Islamia)
- 100% MBBS/BDS Seats of BHU
- All India Quota seats of AMU/ DU/ VMMC/ ABVIMS
- All India Quota Seats of ESIC
3. Documents need for NEET UG counselling 2021 Schedule
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable).